Ground Operations Management
IATA – International Air Transport Association, Canada
Efficiency is the name of the game in ground operations. A number of partners come together in a relatively small footprint on the apron and working collaboratively while adhering to establish procedures takes real expertise. Learn how to control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment.
The course in Ground Operations Management is designed by industry experts and reflects the provisions in IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) and the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM)
- Airlines, ground handling providers
- Ground operations professionals supervisory level
Upon completing the course, you will have the skills to:
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment
- Prevent fraud by being knowledgeable about the current methods that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues.
- Implement a Safety and Security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices.
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance.
Suitable for: Graduates | Working Professionals
- Airline Passenger Service Staff
- Ground Handling Agents’ passenger service staff
- Airport operators staff providing passenger services
- Anyone wishing to start a career as a Station Manager
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: Airport Operation Foundation Diploma
- 2 Guaranteed International Airport Internships in UAE, with Internship Certificates
- Guaranteed Internships at Travel Agencies & Cargo/Freight Forwarding Agencies
- Job Application Assistance with all major airlines, airports & travel agencies
- Trainers are experienced & qualified with industry specific work-experience
- Additional focus on exam preparations with excellent passing record
- Approved by Government Authorities (KHDA & DET – Dubai Economy & Tourism)
- Classroom Sessions or Virtual Instructor Led Training option for students from across the World, with flexible timings
- Modern classrooms & convenient locations
- Scholarships | Special offers | Interest Free EMI options
- Free membership to “WingsClub”, our ‘Loyalty Benefits Program’, providing exclusive Invitations to Events & Seminars, free lifetime consultation, free repeat training sessions, and other benefits.
- Free Sessions: Career Counselling | Interview & CV Preparation | Grooming Session
- Included: Practical Training on a real Boeing 737 Aircraft. Designed by our industry-expert Trainers, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer & Aviation Quality/Safety Specialist, this session provides access to the Cockpit including a walk-around the undercarriage, inside the Landing Gear compartment & Cargo-hold areas. On this day, you can ask what you always wanted to ask but did not know whom to ask!