Level 2 - International Introductory Certificate in Logistics & Transport
CILT – The Chartered Institute Of Logistics & Transport, UK
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport – CILT International Introductory Certificate in Logistics and Transport is designed for new entrants to the logistics and transport sector and is suitable for front-line and supervisory staff working in the industry.This is an open-access qualification, although students would benefit from having some prior knowledge of logistics and transport operations and an awareness of the main principles of the industry.
- New to Logistics
- Administrative, Sales, Executive & Assistance beginner in Logistics & Transport
The CILT International Introductory Certificate in Logistics and Transport offers a broad understanding of the principles, applications, and concepts of the logistics and transport industry. It gives students the opportunity to focus on an area of specialism to gain introductory knowledge of their professional sector.
- Customer Service and Marketing
- Freight Transport Services
- Passenger Transport Services
- Warehousing and Inventory
- Planning and Operation of Freight Transport
- Planning and Operating Passenger Transport