Terms And Conditions For Admissions:
- Payment for any course must be made in full after registration & prior to course commencement.
- Amount paid is only for the mentioned individual person and for the specified course.
- Fees & other amounts paid are non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Method of payment: Demand Draft | Cheque | Credit/Debit Card | Bank Account Transfer.
- Payments are to be made in UAE Dirhams (AED) and/or relevant currency of the International Awarding Body.
- Course fee and examination fee may be exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Management reserves rights to cancel this admission or disallow student from attending classes/exams, without refund, for non-compliance of rules/regulations/behavior/documentary requirements, as set and advised from time to time.
Cancellation of Admission:
WingsWay also reserves all rights to cancel the admission of any candidate under any of the following circumstances:
- If fees are not paid by the agreed date.
- If the candidate does not join the program on the start date even if the Fees have been paid.
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications.
- If any instance of unfair means is found after admission.
- Right of Modification:
- The Institute reserves its right to alter or modify the structure of the course contents.
- The fee structure can be modified without prior notice.
- The Institute reserves all rights to improvise, modify, alter, add other Terms and Conditions.
- Dispute Jurisdiction: Any dispute shall ideally be amicably resolved amongst the parties with mutual agreement.
- Limitation Clause: No payment dispute shall be raised after the expiry of 15 days from the date on which the process
of admission and/or selection is completed.
- Agreement Clause: All students shall be bound by the Terms & Conditions of WingsWay.
- Placement Clause: WingsWay is a professional training institute. We can offer placement assistance, but we do not provide any job or placement guarantee. Placement can be in any city in any country.
- The e-mail & contacts provided can be used for communications pertaining new information & future offers.
- For Credit/Debit Card payments, an additional ‘convenience fee’ of 3% can be charged.
- Courier charges (if any) to be borne by students
- By signing this form, you agree to have received, or seen on our website, and understood the course contents & our policies pertaining:
Complaints | Data Protection | Equality & Diversity | Health & Safety | Reasonable Adjustments | Malpractice