International Air Transport Association - IATA (Canada)
- International Certificates & Diplomas: Canada | UK | USA
- Approved: By Relevant Government Authorities
- e-Classroom Option: Online Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
- Trainers: Experienced | Qualified | Certified | Industry-Specific work experience
- Exam Preparation: Excellent passing record
- Job Placements: Internships & Placement Assistance available
- Scholarships | Discounts | Special Offers | EMI options
- Career Counselling: Complementary
- Exclusive Invitations: Events & Seminars
- Convenient Locations
- Added Free Sessions: Group Discussions | Leadership | Interview & CV Preparation
WingsWay Training Institute is a reliable & ethical Training Solutions Provider conducting skill-based Certificate & Diploma courses in: Aviation | Airline | Airports | Travel | Tourism | Cargo | Freights | Logistics | Supply Chain | Procurement | Purchasing | Finance | Quality Management | Corporate Trainings and more…
- IATA Training enables you to be the best you can be in the Aviation Industry. Every year, 100,000 participants trust the unique industry insight available from our courses.
- IATA is ISO9001 certified, ACCET accredited and has more than 40 years of experience at the heart of the Aviation industry. Our professional subject matter experts set the industry standards that are at the core of aviation and are the prime source of our course content.
- All our IATA courses lead to internationally recognized qualifications.
- Global passenger traffic is expected to double by 2037. Accommodating this fascinating growth is a major challenge for the air transport industry and governments. It will require new standards, harmonized regulations, and adequate infrastructure. IATA works with airlines, governments, industry associations, and Strategic Partners towards an end-to-end passenger experience that is secure, seamless, and efficient while lowering industry costs.
- Our extensive training portfolio includes topics for airlines, airports, cargo operators, governments, ground service providers, travel agents, young professionals and more.
IATA (Canada) – International Air Transport Association
IATA’s mission is to represent, lead and serve the airline industry. It trains more than 100,000 professionals and students each year from all areas of the world, with 350+ courses and 40+ diplomas developed around IATA’s areas of expertise and commitment to promoting industry standards worldwide, while building career opportunities. IATA courses are designed by industry experts to equip students with skills they can immediately apply in the workplace.
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Certificate & Diploma Courses
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism with any single GDS (Amadeus/Galileo/Sabre)
- Airline Cabin Crew
- Passenger Ground Services
- Airport Ramp Services
- Airport Operations Fundamentals
- Ground Operations Management
- Airline-Related Courses: Marketing | Revenue Management
- Aviation-Related Courses: Cargo | Finance | Management
- Travel-Related Courses: Geography | Fares & Ticketing | GDS (Amadeus/Galileo/Sabre)
- Working Professionals
AREAS OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- Travel Agencies
- Other MNCs