CIPS (UK) - Advanced Diploma in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
CIPS Level 5:
Advanced Diploma in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, UK – CIPS qualifications are regulated internationally to ensure recognized, professional standards in procurement and supply. CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is a vocationally related professional qualification. Formal recognition is included within the regulatory frameworks of an increasing number of countries and regions across the world such as the UK, UAE, Middle East, Africa, and more. Members have the confidence in CIPS regulated qualification, which reliably indicate the standard of knowledge, skills, and understanding that you, as a learner, are required to demonstrate
This is not an entry-level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from the Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. At this level, you are required to complete five core modules, then choose your own learning pathway by selecting three elective modules. Modules can be worth 6 or 12 credits.
If you have started this qualification on the previous syllabus your full transfer details will now be available in your MyCIPS account.
- Buyer / Senior Buyer
- Procurement / Purchasing Executive
- Procurement Specialist
- Contract Manager / Contract Officer
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Procurement Directors / Supply Chain Directors
- L5M1 – Managing Teams and Individuals – 12 CR Hrs.
- L5M2 – Managing Supply Chain Risk – 6 CR Hrs.
- L5M3 – Managing Contractual Risk – 6 CR Hrs.
- L5M4 – Advanced Contract and Financial Management – 12 CR Hrs.
- L5M5 – Managing Ethical Procurement and Supply – 6 CR Hrs.
- L5M6 – Category Management – 6 CR Hrs.
- L5M7 – Achieving Competitive Advantage Through the Supply Chain – 6 CR Hrs.
- L5M10 – Logistics Management / Advanced Negotiation – 6 CR Hrs.
Outcome Upon completion of this qualification
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices