Level 4 - Diploma In Procurement And Supply
CIPS – Chartered Institute Of Procurement & Supply, UK
Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply has eight core modules of 6 or 12 credits. Based on the operational and managerial levels of CIPS Global Standard, this is the essential toolkit to get you started on your professional procurement journey.
Join as a Student Member to get started on this qualification. Start on L4M1 Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply and finish on L4M8 Procurement and Supply in Practice. The other modules can be done in any order.
WingsWay supports you in completing the process and conducting the trainings through CIPS approved trainers to ensure the right skillset is imparted through various teaching methods. Prepare you for the exams to secure the required qualifications and become CIPS qualified procurement professional.
- Buyer / Senior Buyer / Chief Buyer
- Procurement Officer/Executive
- Category Manager/Contract Manager/Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst/Executive
- Purchasing Executive/Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Manager/Logistics Manager
- Commercial/Supply Chain Director/Head of Procurement
- Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply
- Defining Business Need
- Commercial Contracting
- Ethical and Responsible Sourcing
- Commercial Negotiation
- Supplier Relationships
- Whole Life Asset Management
- Procurement and Supply in Practice
Outcome upon completion of this qualification
- Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
- Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics, and asset management
- Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions