Level 3 - Advanced Certificate In Procurement And Supply Operations
CIPS – Chartered Institute Of Procurement & Supply, UK
The second of CIPS’ three entry level qualifications, it will help you to prepare for a career in Procurement and Supply and progress onto the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
You have four core modules to complete then choose one elective module to make your learning pathway more relevant for you.
No formal entry requirements required, join as a Student Member to get started on this qualification.
WingsWay supports you in completing the process and conducting the trainings through CIPS approved trainers to ensure the right skillset is imparted through various teaching methods. Prepare students for the exams to secure the required qualifications and become CIPS qualified procurement professionals.
- Administrative & Procurement Assistants
- Employees involved in the Procurement/Ordering of any goods or services
- Contracts Administrator
- Stock Controller
- Procurement and Supply Environments
- Ethical Procurement and Supply
- Contract Administration
- Team Dynamics and Change
- Socially Responsible (Procurement) or (Warehousing & Distribution)
Outcome Upon completion of this qualification
- You will develop the skills required to recognize and describe the key processes in Procurement and Supply by building professional knowledge, competence, and confidence.
- Understanding of the intrinsic value that good practice brings to enhance organizational and personal performance.
- You will have the capability to apply key tasks associated with procurement and supply operations.