CERTIFIED SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONAL - CSCP
ACHIEVE SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE
APICS CSCP is a comprehensive professional development and exam-based program. It consists of three reading modules and web-based study tools that reflect the entire APICS CSCP provides a broad view of global end-to-end supply chain management.
WingsWay Training Institute is committed to provide preparatory & comprehensive training program.
Each module will further empower you with an understanding of best practices, techniques, and technologies necessary to maximize your organization’s efficiency and impact the bottom line.
Benefits of CSCP Certification
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
Why study APICS CSCP with WingsWay?
The APICS CSCP program is divided into three modules that reflect the entire APICS CSCP knowledge & deliverables. The reading materials not only explain the concepts but also provide you with real-world examples of the concepts in action.
You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies.
The knowledge you gain through these materials will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations, and improve the bottom line.
Minimum 3 years of related business experience OR
Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent OR
Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential.
- Led by experienced and certified instructors.
- A structured classroom environment ensures that.
- You will stay on track with your studies.
- Peer discussions help reinforce learning materials.
Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain