CIPM - Certified International Procurement Manager
IFPSM - International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management
This course is designed for individuals keen to succeed and progress in their International Procurement and Purchasing professional career. Update yourself with the latest management techniques in procurement. WingsWay Training along with IFPSM, brings the best blend of experience and expertise together to ensure the executives in purchasing, procurement and supply chain are adequately trained in all relevant aspects.
This makes our leamers reliable and con-fident in their professions while enhancing their employability options in any competitive environment. Surveys indicate that Certified professionals eam up to 25% more.
IFPSM is the Global Quality Standard for Supply Chain Educational Programs. 250,000 professionals across 48 countries benefit from our learnings. The course criteria have been developed by a Board of eminent Supply Chain Practitioners and Academics from around the world to reflect current needs of professionals wherever they operate. The standard is under continuous review to reflect changing needs of the supply chain community.
- Business Strategic Context
- Strategic Management & Leadership – Introduction to Team Leadership
- Stakeholder Management & Upward Management
- Outsourcing & Risk Management
- Developing effective category sourcing strategies
- Innovation Management
- Artificial Information in Supply Chain
- Strategic Performance Management Framework
- Data Management in Supply Chain
- Ethics & Environmental Management
- ISO standards for Sustainable Procurement
- Industry Bench Marking & Challenging the status quo
- Financial Management in Procurement
- Evolution of Procurement in future
- Expectations from Supply Chain Leaders
- Scaling Supply Chain capabilities
- Logistics & international Transportation
- Trucking & Local Distribution
- Last mile Delivery Management
The course is designed to support professionals moving into, or who are already in supervisory or team-leader roles but require training and development to understand the management techniques of complete procurement & purchasing processes along with materials management & Supply Chain related activities.
- Global Supply Chain Management link to Business Environment
- Strategic Sourcing in International Market
- Demand Management
- International Procurement Strategies
- Supplier Evaluation
- Supplier rating methods
- Assessing Financial Health
- Llife Cycle Costing
- INCO terms 2020
- Global Sourcing benefits and Challenges
- Advanced negotiation process and methods
After completing this course the individual will be able to take a strategic approach in procurement management to optimise the organisational spend. This will support in effectively managing vendors in global market and acquiring the goods and services as per the timelines and budgets.