CERTIFIED IN PRODUCTION AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT - CPIM
ACHIEVE SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices, and standards for those in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. CPIM serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
WingsWay Training Institute is committed to provide preparatory & comprehensive training program.
Why study APICS CPIM with WingsWay?
Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master
scheduling, forecasting, production planning, and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
After earning the CPIM you will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
Minimum 3 years of related business experience OR
Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent OR
Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential.
- Led by experienced and certified instructors.
- A structured classroom environment ensures that.
- You will stay on track with your studies.
- Peer discussions help reinforce learning materials.
Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
CPIM Part 2
- Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations