CERTIFIED IN PRODUCTION AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT - CPIM
ACHIEVE SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices, and standards for those in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. CPIM serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
Why study APICS CPIM with WingsWay?
Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master
scheduling, forecasting, production planning, and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
After earning the CPIM you will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
Minimum 3 years of related business experience OR
Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent OR
Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential.
- Led by experienced and certified instructors.
- A structured classroom environment ensures that.
- You will stay on track with your studies.
- Peer discussions help reinforce learning materials.
CPIM Part 1
Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
CPIM Part 2
- Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations