CFM - Finance for Managers
Managing for Value Creation
Almost everything in business eventually boils down to the dollar sign, ”so the adage goes. Hence, irrespective of what his or her primary area of work is, every manager needs a basic grounding in finance. And the need becomes greater as one rises in the organizational hierarchy. Often non- finance executives have an aversion or even fear of accounting and finance. This stems mainly from the lack of familiarity. Years of interaction with non-finance executives has convinced experts that if the basics of finance are explained in a simple and lucid manner, negative feelings turn into positive appreciation. This course seeks to achieve this transformation.
Under the esteemed guidance of Dr.Prasanna Chandra, the Director of Centre for Financial Management – our expert & experienced faculty will conduct Training Courses in accordance with the CFM curriculum. Dr. Prasanna Chandra has been a gold medalist throughout his university career and has five decades of teaching experience in postgraduate and executive education programmes. He has authored over 10 books and written numerous important articles. He was also a Professor of Finance at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, for over two decades.
- Middle and senior level managers.
- Entrepreneurs and businessmen.
- Finance professionals looking for a holistic view of ‘modern corporate finance’.
- Students of non-finance programs interested in a straightforward refresher on finance.
Module A – Accounting and Financial System
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategy, Planning and Budgeting
- Cost Analysis and Management
- The Financial System
Module B – Key Financial Decisions
- Basic Valuation Concepts
- Investment Decisions
- Financing Decisions
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate Risk Management
Module C – Corporate Valuation and Value Creation
- Corporate Valuation
- Behavioral Finance
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Value Based Management and Organizational Architecture
- Corporate Governance and Stellar Value Creators
- Provide a basic understanding of the accounting reports used in business.
- Familiarize the participants with the financial environment of business.
- Develop skills in applying financial tools and techniques.
- Hone the finance sense of non-financial executives.
- Facilitate meaningful communication among managers, using the language of finance.
Why WingsWay? For Finance Courses
- Internationally Accepted Certificates & Diplomas
- Job Application Assistance
- Trainers are experienced & qualified with industry specific work-experience. Additional focus on exam preparations with excellent passing record
- Classroom Sessions or Virtual Instructor Led Training option for students from across the World, with flexible timings. Modern classrooms & convenient locations
- Scholarships | Special offers | Interest Free EMI options. Free membership to “WingsClub”, our ‘Loyalty Benefits Program’, providing exclusive Invitations to Events & Seminars, free lifetime consultation, free repeat training sessions, and other benefits
- Free Sessions: Career Counselling | Interview & CV Preparation | Grooming Session